The Writing Desk

The Large Teenage Writer's Desk

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

a narrative

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foaf.scribble
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
Mod in a tam 'o shanter

Female Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-11

PostSubject: a narrative   Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:04 pm

its a bit sad and a little confusing as its not a normal style, but there we go.

Please stay with me, just one more minute, so I can live those few more seconds. Little doors of open mind are shut and Iím falling through the world of sound. Just because youíre not around. If I get up and fall back down, itís all because youíre not around. I never knew the life of you for death of love has come too soon. Writing down the words of songs trying to make them be my own but every time I listen again they all sound so wrong. Because youíre gone. Even sleeping seems to get me down; waking tired is not so good when Iím looking at places where you once stood. Tears on a world that doesnít feel the same. A small world they claim but so huge when youíre standing so far away. And I canít reach you. And I canít touch you. And heart clutching lips tell me I canít have you. Be friends and lovers just wonít work so be friends and kissing just wonít work so be friends and being just wont work so donít. But I canít. And I wonít ever stop. Because being friends just wonít work when being lovers has past so being friends just wonít work when kissing has past so being friends just wonít work when being has past. So now Iím not. Iíve stopped. And even now youíre on my mind when in our arms is roseís scent gone raw with life and left to wilt in lovers eyes. Is this beauty? Or is this us? Itís me and you but never together. Always the middle man. But now your gone and moving on so this ainít beauty Ďcos it hurts too much. But love hurts. Is love beauty? Swinging bows of wispy thought floating on a babyís crib kissing his tiny head waiting for the day when all thought fails and she leaves. But kissing your head sending wispy bows of swinging thought into you tells you of love. And yet you donít believe. I'm falling off track because thoughts too much and thereís too much thought for this too be good and itís not good so I have to begin again. Please stay with me, one more minute just so I can liveÖÖ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/friendofafake
Silent
Mod in a straw hat
Mod in a straw hat

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: a narrative   Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:55 pm

Smile Did you write this... god u have a way with words! i dunno why but i feel i can relate to this Very Happy nice work!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.silentex.tk
foaf.scribble
Mod in a tam 'o shanter
Mod in a tam 'o shanter

Female Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: a narrative   Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:06 pm

yeah i wrote it Very Happy
thanks, im glad it had an affect :]

that made me smile
x||x